libmygpo-qt is a Qt/C++ library wrapping the gpodder.net Webservice. It is currently used in Amarok & Clementine to retrieve a directory of podcasts & to synchronize podcast subscriptions with gpodder.net
- License: LGPLv2.1+
Current Maintainer of libmygpo-qt is Stefan Derkits (HorusHorrendus @ #gpodder)
If you need any help or Information about libmygpo-qt write to the Mailing List
- CMake 2.6.2
- + all dependencies listed below
- Qt >= 4.6
libmygpo-qt version 1.0.8 supports also building the library with Qt5. The API is the same as in the Qt4 library. To build the library with Qt5 add "-DBUILD_WITH_QT4=OFF" to your CMake command line. Please note that Qt5 support is still experimental. If you find anything to not work with Qt5, please report a bug.
- Version: 1.0.8
Just some quick Ideas what could be done better with libmygpo-qt 2.0 ;)
- Code Reusabillity (e.g. Slots error, parse(QByteArray) & parseData are the same in many classes)
- possible in v1.X? Only Private Classes need to be changed to use a "ParsableResult" as Parent ...
- Investigate if it is possible to return QString instead of QNetworkReply* for Data that will not be parsed (OPML, TXT, XML)
- Merge Functions that return unparsed data in different formats to a function with an enum parameter for the format
- Memory vs. RunTime in Objects (e.g. DeviceSyncResult): Save Lists & Co only as QVariant (needed for Properties) and parse on demand or save parsed & QVariant (still possible in v1.X)